DescriptionSoftware Administrator wanted here in Wroclaw, Poland – Work for a multi-award winning employer and let your career soar.
We’re looking for you to have a strong knowledge of Linux (Red Hat), Oracle and SQL – Interested to find out more & earn between 7,000 – 8,000 Polish Zloty gross per month? Keep reading and contact us today.
- You will maintain the B2B and EDI platform for the customers.
- Work as part of the team – both in office and virtually.
- Help onboard new staff to get them up to speed with the company procedures for your department.
Our client is a well-known business solutions provider based in Wroclaw and is gradually expanding in the EU. With employing over 500 people and winning awards based on their good service, they are currently looking for a Software Administrator to aid them in their expansion. Our client prides themselves on being well known for encouraging their employees to grow, supporting innovation and not restricting their employees to a rigid job description.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Linux (Red Hat). Oracle, SQL
- Understand the basics with programming in one of the following (Bash, Perl, Python, Java SE/EE)
- You know your way around FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- Excellent virtual teamwork skills
Wroclaw – Poland – A city known well for its friendly atmosphere. Wroclaw is where you could grab a coffee with friends, eat out with the family or simply relax after a hard day at
Interview & Salary:
The interview process for this Software Administrator has a number of stages, i.e. a phone interview, a face-to-face interview, and a technical evaluation to test your IT skills.
You can expect to earn between 7,000 – 8,000 Polish Zloty gross per month (depending on your experience).
There are good company benefits such as Life Insurance, leisure vouchers etc. There is also relocation support (if needed & you are living outside of Poland).
Keywords: Linux, Software Developer, Software Administrator, Software Development, Tech Jobs