Job DescriptionSpanish speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Dublin, Ireland to join the growing team in supporting the Spanish Market within the health and insurance sector. This is a great opportunity abroad for those looking to get away from the call centre environment and are ok in working in shifts.
- You will take incoming calls and emails from Spanish customers with issues and queries.
- You will be working in shifts as this Customer Service team operate 24/7
- You will work towards monthly and quarterly targets and need to strive in delivering excellence in service.
Work for a well-known giant in the healthcare industry. Work along the coast of Ireland: Dublin. Our client has office locations all over the world and can offer you an amazing career growth opportunity here in Dublin today.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Spanish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-year Customer Service experience
- Comfortable working under deadlines
- OK with working in Shifts
- Previous experience within the insurance sector would be beneficial.
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Live and work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life. You won’t want to leave.
Interview & Salary:
First of all you will be asked to sit a phone/Skype interview with the recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Dublin. Last but certainly not least – you will be sent a short test just to test your computer skills.
Keywords: Customer Service in Spanish, Spanish Customer Service, Spanish Customer Support, Spanish speaking Jobs Dublin,