Job DescriptionWe’re looking for near native Spanish speaker speakers with good English and excellent communications skills (written & verbal) to join the customer service team here in Gütersloh, Germany.
We are looking for you to have between 6-12 months B2B customer service/call centre experience and that you are extremely customer focussed.
- Taking incoming calls and emails from clients & vendors – supporting them with the renewing of licenses and their issues/questions they may be facing.
- As the vendors are extremely important, delivering the best of best customer service is paramount to our client.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Gütersloh, Germany. Our client has a number of office locations in Europe and many are based in Germany.
With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this customer service job:
- Near native Spanish
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 -12 months previous B2B customer service/ call centre experience.
- Customer Focussed
- Good problem-solving skills
- Interest in IT would be beneficial for your application
Gütersloh, Germany – The city is considered as the media and technology centre in Germany – represented by many picturesque parks and gardens dotted throughout the city. Gütersloh is often referred to as ‘’Little Nazareth’’ within Europe due to its historical background. Gütersloh is less than 1 hour away from major international airports so you are never too far from a mini getaway.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a language test (Spanish & English) a customer service questionnaire and lastly, a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager here in Gütersloh (your flight over to Germany will be paid for).
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €2,064 gross per month and for those living outside of Germany, there is a relocation package on offer of 4 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: Spanish Speaking Customer Service job, customer service in Spanish, Spanish job Germany