We're on the hunt for a new Swedish Speaking Quality Assurance Officer to join the team in Dublin, Ireland. If you have a near native level of Swedish & have previous experience in the quality assurance sector, then we would love to talk! Earn €27,000 gross per annum, so keep reading and apply!
- Monitoring team communications is running smoothly, create performance reports and offering feedback to all team members
- Support team leader to educate team members on quality standards and requirements
- Ensuring performance of team members is enhanced via training and coaching on quality requirements
Work for a company that is well-known, and a common name brought up around household from time to time. Our client is one if the biggest players in the IT & Operating industry worldwide. Their European support centre operates just outside of Dublin & can offer you a truly multicultural experience.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Swedish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- You have excellent computer and analytical skills along with a keen eye for detail
- 12 months experience in technical support
- Experience in quality preferred, but not essential
Where is the job located?
Dublin – work on the outskirts of this amazing city. Close enough to the city for when you are feeling adventurous, but far enough away so that you aren’t dealing with the worst of the rent prices. Easily accessible with public transport. So, there’s no need to worry.
Interview Process & Salary:
First, you will sit a technical test which is followed by a phone interview. You can expect to earn €25,000 gross per year and receive a relocation package (up to €2,000) once you currently live outside of Ireland.
If you have any questions about this Swedish Quality Assurance job, please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 15 24 24 20.
Keywords: Swedish jobs Ireland, Quality assurance, Swedish Technical support, Work in Dublin