- You will work with the first line IT Support team, taking inbound calls and emails.
- Working remotely will be part of your day-to-day as you will need to diagnose and customer issues.
- You will be dealing with issues related to both software and hardware – this is why your IT skills need to be A++ as you will need to take ownership & document the issue and the solution within the company database.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Swedish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft OS/VMWare/LINUX
- 1-year call centre experience Excellent listening skills
- Highly motivated
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Swedish), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
Salary: you can expect to earn between €25,000 gross per annum. Along with this, there is a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan)
Keywords: Swedish Tech Support, Swedish IT Support, Swedish Jobs Ireland, Swedish Jobs Dublin