Swedish IT Support Representative wanted here in Cork, Ireland for the #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant. Well trust and known throughout Europe, this is a client that can certainly help you grow your career, with 80% of promotions come from the internal team.
- You will work with the first line IT Support team, taking inbound calls and emails.
- Working remotely will be part of your day-to-day as you will need to diagnose and customer issues.
- You will be dealing with issues related to both software and hardware – this is why your IT skills need to be A++ as you will need to take ownership & document the issue and the solution within the company database.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Cork Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Cork.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Swedish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft OS/VMWare/LINUX
- 1-year call centre experience Excellent listening skills
- Highly motivated
Where is the job located?
Cork - Ireland - A county in that is known for being extremely proud of the GAA (Football, Hurling, Rugby) - Games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Warning - not for the faint-hearted (especially Hurling). Cork is the second biggest county in Ireland that offers just as much as Dublin but with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Swedish), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
Salary: you can expect to earn between €25,000 gross per annum. Along with this, there is a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan)
Keywords: Swedish Tech Support, Swedish IT Support, Swedish Jobs Ireland, Swedish Jobs Cork, Swedish jobs Ireland